Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requiem

Half life 2 Roleplay

Wulfeh's Resstine Application

Wulfeh's Resstine Application Empty Wulfeh's Resstine Application

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 am

Name: Eleanor Rose

Steam Name: [GRP] Wulfeh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19158425

What does OOC mean:
    OOC means that the thing the person is saying in "//" chat is OOC and shouldn't be taken for account in IC.
    (OOC = Out of Character) It also means that you're speaking through yourself and not your character.

What does IC mean:
    IC is when you speak through your character, mainly when interacting with people in the city you usually press "y" on your keyboard to be able to speak In character. However IC shouldn't be taken for granted as it can risk that something bad happens to you, so you have to be careful when you speak IC. I.e you shouldn't tell a SeC: "Hi there!".

What is Power gaming:
    Power gaming is when you force an action upon another player without letting them resist/react etc.
    Like i.e
    /me hits the man in the face
    *The character goes unconcious*
    Here the other character didn't get to duck, or resist, and the attempting character DIDN'T use a /roll which is required in those situations.

What is Meta gaming:
    Meta gaming or meta speaking is when you somehow gain info OOCly and then using it IC without obtaining the information IC.
    I.e I go to the resistance base with my citizen who doesn't know about it but then I somehow know because I know OOCly that there is a rebel base there.
    That's metagaming basically.

Show that you can RP correctly(50 /me's or 3 paragraphs):
    (Speech = Bold - Actions(/me's) = Itallic - It's = Underline + **)

**In the rebel base some rebels are getting ready for a raid on the CWU HQ for money and supplies.**
    Uri begins to tell people what's going to happen and who's going to do what.
    "Alright. O'Donnell on me, we'll go for the CWU leader and take his tokens. Eleanor and Karl, you two get the supplies then hurry out of there without us. Act first, ask later. There shouldn't be any CPs outside. You'll head out through the bridge into the apartments. Just get in your citizen clothing and walk casually there so you don't wake attention among the loyalists. O'Donnell and I will come out through the other entrance to the city."
    Eleanor and Karl replies.
    "Right, we'll do that."
    "Yeah."
    Eleanor signals Karl to move and then they both move out of the base. They open the door to the outside and begin progressing towards the bridge.
    **At the bridge it's completely quiet and the MPF have forgotten to lock the door to the bridge. At the plaza citizens are walking around but there aren't any MPFs outside.**
    Eleanor and Karl move to the bridge successfully and then open the door.
    Eleanor chuckles and says.
    "Looks like the idiots forgot to lock the door."
    Karl nods, then they start moving down the stairs.
    **Down at the ground floor some citizens are washing their clothes in the washing machine and sitting on some chairs and sofas.**
    Eleanor and Karl reach the ground floor and begin walking outside with their guns in their bags, attempting to look normal.
    They open the two doors leading into the Apartment and begin moving over to the CWU HQ.
    **Meanwhile the two other rebels Uri and O'Donnell are already at the rations distribution center.**
    Eleanor and Karl arrive at the lobby of the CWU HQ and start to sit on a chair.
    **There aren't any citizens sitting their besides themselves and there is a female dressed in white clothing writing something on some papers. Presumably applications from citizens and other paper work.**
    **After Eleanor and Karl's arrival shortly after, Uri and O'Donnell arrive.**
    O'Donnell shuts the door.
    Uri walks over to the counter and then knocks on the counter trying to get the female's attention.
    "Hello ma'am, I have some people who wish to apply for the CWU..."
    O'Donnell nods at Eleanor and Karl which is a signal that they are going to go in now.
    The woman puts her pen down and then gets up from the chair walking to behind the counter.
    The woman speaks with a sort of sleepy voice.
    "Oh applications... Here I'll get them. You'll have to sign-"
    Uri pulls out an SMG and aims it at her.
    "I think you better be sitting on the ground now. It's for your own good."
    The woman nods and gets on the ground with her hands on her head.
    Uri nods to O'Donnell.
    O'Donnell walks over to the door into the paperwork room and opens it. He then starts aiming at her asking for a location of the CWU CEO and the supplies.
    The woman begins to cry and says.
    "Please- don't kill me. Th-the supplies are in the supply room close to my office, down the hallway. You can't miss it."
    O'Donnell moves closer with the SMG. Still aiming at her head.
    "And the CWU CEO?"
    The woman replies.
    "He's-he's in his office. Please don't hurt him either.
    O'Donnell chuckles and gets up.
    "Ay Uri, I'll lock her in the cleaning supplies room."
    Uri nods.
    O'Donnell shoves her into a cleaning supply room and then locks the door with a nearby key.
    O'Donnell walks out of the office and closes the door. He then signals Uri that she's locked in. They both move to the CWU CEO's office.
    Meanwhile Karl and Eleanor unholster their pistols and begin to walk over to the storage room door.
    Karl and Eleanor find the storage room entrance and kick the door open. They then begin to stuff all useful supplies into duffel bags.
    **In the CWU CEO's office he's counting tokens.**
    Uri and O'Donnell stack up on his door. They then breach the lock and kick the door open, aiming at the CWU CEO.
    The CEO looks up and sees them.
    "What do you want this time?"
    The CEO attempts to hide his fear.
    Uri replies.
    "Give us your tokens or we'll shoot you."
    Uri points at the tokens on the table.
    "And every token in your pocket too. Actually, every token in this whole damn room."
    The CEO starts trembling in his speech.
    "And-and why would I give you all my tokens?"
    Uri says in a much louder tone.
    "Because we told you to!"
    The CEO slips his finger under his table and presses the button that calls MPF.
    "Hah! Their coming now, you'll have to get out of here fast. If you still can."
    O'Donnell attempts to shoot the CWU CEO in the head.
    O'Donnell rolls 98 out of 100.
    The CEO attempts to dodge it.
    The CEO rolls 25 out of 100.
    O'Donnell successfully shoots the CEO in the head.
    **The CWU CEO dies and falls onto the floor with blood gushing out of his face.**
    Uri says.
    "O'Donnell damnit, we didn't have to kill- oh never mind. Lets just get the money and get out of here before the MPF gets here."
    They put the 500 tokens from the table into their duffel bags and take the 200 tokens the CEO has.
    **Meanwhile outside a squad with a 01 Leading four 02's with SMGs and pistols gang up outside the door radioing in that they have arrived.**
    Eleanor and Karl move up to the window and see the squad of five MPFs outside moving closer.
    "Shit Karl, their coming up here. Let's get out our grenades shall we?"
    Karl nods and then they both get out an explosive grenade.
    They both open the door and get into cover and attempt to throw a grenade at the CPs perfectly.
    Karl throws a grenade and it lands near an unsuspecting 02.
    **An explosion is heard and one of the MPF 02 units explode suddenly.**
    **All the MPFs begin to yell shit and grenade and begin firing again.**
    Eleanor throws an explosive grenade which hits the 01 in the face.
    The 01 says.
    "Shit, take cover!"
    **An explosion is heard as the 01 dies and another 02 dies. There are 2 MPF units left.**
    **Meanwhile coming from the CWU CEO's office.**
    "The Civil protection, they're here."
    Replies Eleanor.
    Uri and O'Donnell both say.
    "We know."
    Uri and O'Donnell get to the side as bullets come flying into the door and room. They pop out and shoot at the MPF units.
    **One of the 02's is hit by Uri with a direct bullet to through the helmet.**
    The last 02 radios in.
    "Outbreak is status code: Red! 11-99! 10-20 Plaza near CWU HQ."
    The 02 begins to fire then retreats suddenly.
    **A JW can be heard throughout the city.**
    Uri says.
    "Gah, here we go again."
    Uri and the rest of the gang run outside towards the slums, undisturbed from behind still running they reach their safe-house and put the stolen goods in a box.
    Uri begins to pant.
    "Well- that went better than I thought."

-END-

Approved! Very good application I might add.

Last edited by Wulfeh on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wulfeh's Resstine Application Empty Re: Wulfeh's Resstine Application

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Nice application, +support

Wulfeh's Resstine Application Empty !!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Good job +support

This message is brought to you by lol!

Sponsored content

Wulfeh's Resstine Application Empty Re: Wulfeh's Resstine Application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:45 am